Attestation of Documents Issued by Agencies of Government of Nepal (Click HERE for Nepali)
Before submitting your application through mail or drop off, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
- Duly filled in application form (Download Form HERE).
- Original documents and it’s copy.
- Attested copies (with seal and signature) of the original documents from Department of Consular Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Proof of U.S. Status.
- Verification Letter (For Driving Licence only)
- Passport of the applicant and it’s copy.
- Revenue fees of US $ 25 as Money Order or Cashier’s Cheque.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number. (Not required for pick up)
- Submit above documents through mail or drop off.
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant can submit or mail documents for Attestation Application to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your application.
Processing Time: Four business days.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.
Monday – Friday
Application submission / drop off:
09:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. (Except public holidays, Click Public Holidays)
2131 Leroy Place, NW, Washington, DC 20008
Telephone: +1 (202) 667 4550
Fax: +1 (202) 667 5534