The official visa shall be issued by the Embassy for a period of 30 days on the basis of reciprocity. The term thereof may be extended, if required, from the Department of Consular Service, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu for the remaining term of the official assignment in Nepal.
Before submitting your application through mail or drop off, you must first submit your details Here and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Required Documents For An Official Visa:
- Actual Official Passport with at least 6 months’ validity.
- Passport must contain at least 2 blank visa page.
- A copy of passport ID page.
- One recent passport-size photograph (2”X2” size)
- Duly filled in and signed visa application form.
- A note verbale from the Foreign Ministry/diplomatic mission/ international organisation or equivalent offices with a request for an official visa, stating clearly the purpose and period of the visit.
- A travel itinerary.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number. (Not required for pick up)
- Submit above documents through mail or drop off.
Complete and Print Official Visa Application form Here
Monday – Friday
Application submission / drop off:
09:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. (Except public holidays, Click Public Holidays)
02:00 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
Note: The Embassy will not be responsible for the loss and damage of any documents while Toing and Froing, any undelivered passports because of insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load and other incidents occurred during handling of the documents by postal office/courier.