Attestation of Documents Issued by Agencies of Government of Nepal (Click HERE for Nepali)
Before submitting your application through mail or drop off, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
- Duly filled in application form (Download Form HERE)
- The documents in original and their copy
- Attested copies (with seal and signature) of the original documents from Department of Consular Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Proof of U.S. Status
- Verification Letter (For Driving Licence only)
- Passport of the applicant and its copy
- Revenue fees of US $ 25 as Money Order
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant must mail complete Attestation Application Form and required documents to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your application.
Processing Time: Four business days.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.
For detail information regarding document attestation from the Department of Consular Services, please visit www.consular.mofa.gov.np