Before submitting your application in-person, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
- A joint application from both parties in Nepali Paper (drafted by a certified lawyer).
- Two copies of Power of Attorney prepared in the format as prescribed by law in Nepali Paper, mentioning the name and license number of the lawyer who prepared the document and accompanied by the name, details and signatures of two witnesses.
- Notarized copies of Nepali Citizenship Certificates of both the parties.
- Copy of Non-Resident Nepali (NRN) Identity Card, if the applicant holds U.S. Citizenship. Applicant can apply for Non-Resident Nepali (NRN) Identity Card during the process as well.
- Identity card mentioning the visa status of the applicant.
- Other relevant attested documents (Property ownership certificate, marriage certificate etc.).
- Two 2 X 2 Photographs of both PoA applicant and receiver.
- Fees: US Dollars 200/- Money order or Cashier’s Cheque only.
The Embassy certifies Business/Company Ownership Transfer Consent of Nepali and the Foreign National of Nepali Origin. Applicant must present in person to the Embassy after scheduling an appointment.