Before submitting your application through mail or drop off, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Documents Required For Refugee Travel Document Holder: (Visa will not be issued to Nepal and India Nationality)
- Actual Travel Document with at least 6 months of validity and a copy of Travel Document ID page.
- Travel Document must contain at least 2 blank visa pages.
- One recent passport-size photograph. (Photo must be Glued on the top right of an Application Form)
- Duly filled in and signed visa application Form.
- Sponsorship Letter from Nepali Citizen. (Download Sponsorship letter HERE)
- A copy of the citizenship certificate of the sponsor.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number. (Not required for pick up)
- Submit above documents through mail or drop off.
Children below 10 years of age obtain visa free of charge. For all others the following visa fees is applicable.
Revenue fees must be in the form of Money Order or Cashier’s Cheque with at least one year’s validity period payable to the Embassy of Nepal, with the full name and address of the applicant written on it.
15 days Multiple Entry Visa $ 25/-
30 days Multiple Entry Visa $40/-
90 days Multiple Entry Visa $100/-
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Complete and Print Tourist Visa Application form HERE
Note: The Embassy will not be responsible for the loss and damage of any documents while Toing and Froing, any undelivered passports because of insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load and other incidents occurred during handling of the documents by postal office/courier.
Applicant can submit or mail documents for Tourist Visa Application to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your visa application.
Processing Time: Four business days.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.
Monday – Friday
Application submission / drop off:
09:30 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. (Except public holidays, Click Public Holidays)
02:00 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
2131 Leroy Place, NW, Washington, DC 20008
Telephone: +1 (202) 667 4550
Fax: +1 (202) 667 5534
Visa Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org