Nepal has reciprocated on Tourist Visa with U.S.A. as per the decision of Government of Nepal. This visa policy will be effective since 1st January 2019. According to this policy the U.S. citizens will be granted with Multiple Entry 5 years Tourist Visa.
Before submitting your application through mail or drop off, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Multiple Entry 5 years Tourist Visa Procedure and Conditions.
- Complete and Print Multiple Entry 5 Years Tourist Visa Application HERE.
- The passport should have validity of at least 6 months.
- Current Bank statement having minimum balance of USD 10,000 (In Words: Ten Thousands USD).
- Health Insurance Certificate.
- Details of contact person in Nepal.
- Name of places to visit during stay in Nepal.
- $160/- Money Order or Cashier’s Cheque.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number. (Not required for pick up).
Processing Time: Minimum Ten Business Days.
The recipient of Multiple Entry 5 Years Tourist visa can stay for 180 days in each visa year. Nepalese origin NRN card holders U.S. citizens are not granted this visa. However, they are eligible for NRN visa as per the Immigration Rules and Regulation and Non-Resident Nepalese (NRN) Act.