Nepal has reciprocated on Tourist Visa with U.S.A. as per the decision of Government of Nepal. This visa policy will be effective since 1st January 2019. According to this policy the U.S. citizens will be granted with Multiple Entry 5 years Tourist Visa.
Before submitting or mailing your complete Application, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Multiple Entry 5 years Tourist Visa Procedure and Conditions.
- Complete and Print Multiple Entry 5 Years Tourist Visa Application HERE.
- The passport should have validity of at least 6 months.
- Current Bank statement with latest transaction having minimum balance of USD 10,000 (In Words: Ten Thousands USD).
- Health Insurance with International Travel Coverage (Validity of at least 6 months from the date of application with the policy issue and expiration date).
- Details of contact person in Nepal.
- Name of places to visit during stay in Nepal.
- $160/- Money Order or Cashier’s Cheque.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number. (Not required for pick up).
Applicant must submit or mail Multiple Entry 5 Years Tourist Visa Application and required documents to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your application.
The recipient of Multiple Entry 5 Years Tourist visa can stay for 180 days in each visa year. Nepalese origin NRN card holders U.S. citizens are not granted this visa. However, they are eligible for NRN visa as per the Immigration Rules and Regulation and Non-Resident Nepalese (NRN) Act.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.