Notice: Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, Embassy is accepting Attestation application by Mail only.
Before submitting or mailing your complete application, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
- Duly filled in application form (Download Form HERE).
- Original documents and it’s copy.
- Copy of Citizenship Certificate.
- Attested copies (with seal and signature) of the original documents from Department of Consular Service, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Proof of U.S. Status.
- Verification Letter. (For Driving Licence only)
- Passport of the applicant and it’s copy.
- Revenue fees of US $ 50 as Money Order or Cashier’s Cheque. (Please write “Embassy of Nepal, Washington, D.C.” on your money order or cashier’s check, otherwise your application will not be processed) SAMPLE.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number. (Not Required for Self Pickup)
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant must submit or mail Attestation Application and required documents to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your application.
Application Processing Time:
5 to 7 Business days.
Attestation of Documents Issued by Agencies of Government of Nepal (Click HERE for Nepali)
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.