Before submitting or mailing your complete application, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Nepali citizens applying for the Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship are required to submit the supporting documents mentioned below.
- Duly filled in application form (Download Form HERE)
- Actual Nepali Citizenship Card.
- One recent photograph.
- Copy of the U.S. Passport.
- Copy of the U.S. Certificate of Naturalization.
- $50 Money Order or Cashier Cheque only. (Please write “Embassy of Nepal, Washington, D.C.” on your money order or cashier’s check, otherwise your application will not be processed) SAMPLE.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number. (Not Required for Self Pickup)
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant must mail completed Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship application and required documents to the Embassy’s following address. Applicant will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update on the application status.
2730 34th Place, NW, Washington, DC 20007
Telephone: +1 (202) 667 4550
Fax: +1 (202) 667 5534
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.
For more details on the Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship please click HERE