Notice: Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, Embassy is accepting Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship application by mail only.
Before submitting or mailing your complete application, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Nepali citizens applying for the Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship are required to submit the supporting documents mentioned below.
- Duly filled in application form (Download Form HERE)
- Actual Nepali Citizenship Card.
- One recent photograph.
- Copy of the U.S. Passport.
- Copy of the U.S. Certificate of Naturalization.
- $50 Money Order or Cashier Cheque only.
- Self-addressed prepaid return envelope with tracking number. (Not Required for Self Pickup)
Note: Cash, personal cheque and credit card are not acceptable.
Applicant must submit or mail Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship Application and required documents to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your application.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.
For more details on the Relinquishment of Nepali Citizenship please click HERE