Diplomatic visa shall be issued on diplomatic passports for official purpose. Diplomatic visa is also issued to the accompanying family members. The diplomatic visa shall be issued by the Embassy for a period of 30 days on the basis of reciprocity. The term thereof may be extended, if required, from the Department of Consular Service, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu for the remaining term of the official assignment in Nepal.
Before mailing your complete Application, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Required Documents For A Diplomatic Visa:
- Hard Copy of Online Visa Application generated slip.
- Actual Passport with at least 6 months of validity and a copy of Passport ID page.
- Passport must contain at lease 2 blank visa pages.
- A note verbale from the State Department/diplomatic mission/ international organization or equivalent offices with a request for a diplomatic visa, stating clearly the purpose and period of the visit.
- A travel itinerary.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number.
Complete Diplomatic Visa Application Online Form HERE
Note: The Embassy will not be responsible for the loss and damage of any documents while Toing and Froing, any undelivered passports because of insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load and other incidents occurred during handling of the documents by postal office/courier.
Applicant must mail Diplomatic Visa Application and required documents to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your visa application.
Application Processing Time:
2 to 4 Business days.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.