Notice: Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, Embassy is only accepting Emergency Visa Request by mail only. Visit this LINK for more information on latest Visa guideline
The official visa shall be issued by the Embassy for a period of 30 days on the basis of reciprocity. The term thereof may be extended, if required, from the Department of Consular Service, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu for the remaining term of the official assignment in Nepal.
Before mailing your complete Application, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application process. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
Required Documents For An Official Visa:
- Hard Copy of Online Visa Application generated slip.
- Actual Passport with at least 6 months of validity and a copy of Passport ID page.
- Passport must contain at least 2 blank visa pages.
- A note verbale from the Foreign Ministry/diplomatic mission/ international organization or equivalent offices with a request for an official visa, stating clearly the purpose and period of the visit.
- A travel itinerary.
- Pre-paid return Envelope with Tracking number.
Complete Official Visa Application Online Form HERE
Note: The Embassy will not be responsible for the loss and damage of any documents while Toing and Froing, any undelivered passports because of insufficient postage, a weak envelope to bear up the load and other incidents occurred during handling of the documents by postal office/courier.
Applicant must mail Official Visa Application and required documents to the Embassy. You will be notified by email and text whenever there’s an update for your visa application.
Application Processing Time:
2 to 4 Business days.
Note: Submitted application will be returned back immediately, if we do not receive a complete documents mentioned above.