The Embassy certifies Vehicle Ownership Transfer of Nepali and the Foreign National of Nepali Origin. Applicant must present in person to the Embassy.
Before submitting your application in-person, you must first submit your details HERE and continue below for the application. We will return back your application if we do not receive your details.
- An application.
- Notarized copy of vehicle bill book and Tax.
- Notarized copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate of both parties.
- Copy of Non-Resident Nepali (NRN) Identity Card, if the applicant holds U.S. Citizenship. Applicant can apply for Non-Resident Nepali (NRN) Identity Card during the process as well.
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) or the visa status of an applicant.
- Two 2 X 2 Photographs of both applicant and receiver.
- Fees: US Dollars 50/- Money order or Cashier’s Cheque only.